Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Open House...

What: OPEN HOUSE

When: May 16th... 1pm-3pm & again from 7pm-9pm

Why: To get rid of some amazing goodies, & to raise money for Alzheimer's.


In an effort to get some cute items off my hands ( & into yours!!) I'm hosting an Open House.

A percentage of the money raised on May 16th will go towards a Memory Walk we are doing with Kevin's family for the Alzheimers Association.

I'll have some goodies that have been seen in previous posts (things that I didn't end up selling at the March of Dimes show), a few retired stamps sets, door prizes, & special items per HOUR for certain things like a % off or FREE shipping.

I'll also address anything you guys want to see demo'd, etc. Come with your questions, or bring a picture you want scrapbooked!!

I will also have a sign up sheet for a class I'm starting once every two months. Each class will focus on a different technique and special item in the catalog.

ALSO... the Occasions Mini Catalog has been EXTENDED through the end of June!! There are SO many awesome buys in this little catalog.

Hope to see you ALL on the 16th!!

Please RSVP by the 13th (this way I can plan for enough door prizes, snacks, tables/chairs, etc.).

No comments: