Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Retired Sets for Sale

I've got to make room for the new... So it's OUT with the old!!

First come, first serve basis. I'll need payment mailed or dropped off within a week or they will be put back up for bidding!! :)

I also have several more retired sets that I'd possibly being willing to part with. If there is something that you really wanted and never got, let me know. If I have it maybe we can make a deal!! :)

Little Hellos- (set of 8, rarely used, some stain, great condition): $10.00

Vertical Greetings- (set of 4, moderately used, good condition): $6.00 SOLD

Simple Somethings- (set of 4, rarely used, no stains) $8.00

Figures of Speech- (set of 8, moderately used, light stain, good condition): $9.00

Fabulous Four- (set of 4, moderately used, good condition, light stain on rubber): $6.00

Fun Filled- (set of 8, used often, some rubber and wood stain, fair condition): $5.00

Sweet Talk- (2 step stamps, **NEW**): $10.00 SOLD

** I can post pics if you don't know what they look like! **
E-mail me stampinfanatic@hotmail.com or leave a message here to claim your set/s!

No comments: