Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And the WINNER is....

Comment #127 belongs to Penny and it read:
I became a new follower of your blog...

http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

YAH!!! Congrats, Penny!! Penny says she has a baby shower coming up in June and prize pack is PERFECT for it! :)

Congrats again, and thank you to EVERYONE who entered!

Fans- be sure to send me your Stampin' Fanatic! goodies IN action... I am going to be doing a random drawing of client pics ONCE a month starting in May for a shop credit on your next order!!

LOTS of NEW and FUN and exciting things happening for Stampin' Fanatic! in the next few months... you won't want to miss it! *hint, hint* My ONE year Etsy-versary is coming up on May 20th! ;)

Penny- I will e-mail you and you have 24 hours to respond. :)

1 comment:

Lisa Fliehman said...

I hate losing, but congrats Penny!! Hope your baby shower is a blast.