Friday, June 25, 2010

Gracie's First Birthday- Cupcake Craze!

I cannot believe that my daughters first birthday has come and (long!) gone!! It makes me sad and happy all at the same time!! I never got around to posting pictures of her big day... so here they are! :)

Banner I made!
Hanging decor...



The cupcake table!

Cupcake toppers that I made!
The party girl awaiting her guests arrival!

My teeny living room all decked out!


Even her highchair had a cupcake and ribbon on it! ;)

More decor; I added ribbons and hanging tags to photos of her throughout the house.


More little toppers, centerpiece of the additional table.

Welcome sign on the front door...

Awesome metal sign that my hubby made as a surprise to both me and Grace!



It was a beautiful day... we enjoyed everyones company, Grace was spolied as usual, and we ALL got to enjoy some delish cuppy cakes!! :)

5 comments:

Iesha said...

The party was so cute....I'm having a cupcake themed party as well this month. I was wondering where you got the cupcake sign that's on the highchair and would love to know how you made the frosting on the "giant".

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

The giant cupcake on her highchair was a piece of scrapbook paper- I just happened to find it at Archivers one day.

I ordered the cupcake smash cake and a lot of the other cupcakes from a place called Just Baked, they are fabuous!!!!

Kelly said...

How did you make your cupcake toppers? I have been trying to figure this out for some time =)

Thanks!
Kelly

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Adobe and punches. :) I sell them in my Etsy shop now... www.stampinfanatic.etsy.com

Shenelle said...

This is so cute! The theme for my daughter is pink and brown and cupcakes! :) What did you use/do for the hanging decor? I would like to incorporate pictures into the decor as well, what works the best? Thanks :)