Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post Holiday Blues


Well, pretty much all my crafting has come to an abrupt halt! Sadly for me :( !


I really enjoy time to make cards, and I truly enjoy doing it more for others than for myself. It really is time to replenish my own stash as I'm low on every kind of card imaginable. I'd much rather play with new stamps (which are really amazing, by the way!) then focus on ONE theme. I guess I should get on it, though! Pretty soon I'm going to be sending out all the "crappy" cards- the kind I made in the days when I was afraid to mess up or be extra creative!


Here are a few cards I've made with inspiration from the new catalog. You can see the new Bali Breeze Designer Paper as well as two new stamp sets (A Beautiful Life & A Little Birdie Told Me). I have others, so watch for more posts soon.




Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and enjoy the New Year!

No comments: