Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's Here!!


The Spring/Summer Collection 2oo8 has arrived! Click the link on the left to take you the new arrival!!

I absolutely love the it and many of the items in it...

Rub-on's, paper, accessories, & stamps... OH MY!

Don't forget about the New Catalog PJ Party I'm hosting on the 19th. You'll get a chance to see a TON of new stuff, do make-n-take cards & scrapbook pages, and be eligible for lots of doorprizes! You DON'T want to miss this big event!!

Contact me today for details on the party (RSVP is needed by January 11th to allow time to order supplies) or if you want to book your own party!

I leave you today with more NEW samples... Here Ginger Blossom & Bali Breeze Paper were used to give the cards a facelift!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need to figure out how to make all these cards. You do such a great job. I really need to invest in this stuff. Or just you and your little business. If a flight to MI didn't cost 289 for the weekend of January 19th I would so be up there.