Friday, April 18, 2008

More March of Dimes Vendor Show goodies!!

The first thing I'm showing you today is a mini clear paint can... I made 10 - 3x3 (ish) cards to go inside. They are actually a tiny bit smaller than 3x3 because I had to fit them in the tin!! They are all birthday cards- the kind you can attach to a gift card or with a present for someone. I added ribbons to the handle with coordinating colors. I just adore the way it turned out!!


The top of my paint can...
& 4 samples of the cards that I included.


And... another Nugget Tin. I LOVE the sayings from Full of Life, & I HAD to use more of the summer picnic paper and Tart & Tangy set from the Occasions Mini!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this weather... days like this I don't mind living here so much!! ;)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

those cans are so cute. I want to make those...info, info.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

I love the paint can! Where did you get that and the Idea?

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Hey girlies..

The mini paint can is from Papertreyink.com.

They are my new favorite company (besides SU!, of course!) and I actually got ALL the mini tins and stuff from them. They have amazing prices, too!

I'm working on more tins as we speak, so I'll post them when I am done too! :)

Anonymous said...

cute as usual!