Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So long since a post...



Sorry it's been so long since my last post!!


I like to update with new stuff every couple days, but I've been extra busy with vendor show making & coming up with invite samples for my friend, Meagan.


Hope some of you can make it to the March of Dimes show- it's SUCH a good cause and I have SO much cute stuff to display!!


If you're on my mailing list, then you received the last e-mail about classes. I want to start doing more technique classes and classes using certain products; like one whole class on chipboard, or felt flowers, build-a-brads, etc. I'm loving SO much of my SU! stuff and I'm really getting antsy to share with everyone else!!


How many of you readers are NON-card makers and only scrapbookers? Would you be interested in a crop night or class based on pages? Let me know! I've got SO many pics to scrapbook myself- it'd be a GREAT excuse to get together and play with my stuff! ;)


Also... I'd love to do a class for something like the two nugget tins seen above. These are both for my vendor show... they include 12 Hershey Nuggets- they are all wrapped with pre-stamped labels, then they have a little decorative touch on the top of each nugget. Then we made a belly band and decorated that to cover the top on sides of the tin. SO easy and SUPER cute!!
I got the tins from a new fav company of mine, Papertrey Ink. They have an awesome website and some really great deals on stuff... including the oval scallop punch I used in this birthday card for my friend, Janice. She turned 24 on Friday and her and her sister share the same BD (only 4 years apart). They wore a purplish dress and a green dress that matched, so I went off those colors. I LOVE this new punch by Marvy. It's a bit different than my SU! punches, but I like it none the less!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Birthday Whimsy
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Designer Paper: Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Brads, Crystal Effects & Glitter on the "frosting" & candles of the cake
Tools: Marvy Jumbo Scalloped Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

No comments: