Sunday, June 1, 2008

Amazing June Specials!!

Fresh Cut Promo


I'm sure some of you have seen the 3 cards I've posted using the Fresh Cut set from the NEW Catalog... Here is YOUR chance to get this stamp set & the Fresh Cuts Note Cards BEFORE the Catalog is released!

From June 1st-30th you can purchase the Fresh Cut Set and add on the Fresh Cut Notes for only $5. If you host a workshop totaling $400- you'll get them both for FREE!!

Besides being a fabulous set- it comes die-cut, so you can ink it up right away!! And, the note cards are die cut too, so they make it really easy to punch the pieces and you have a simple, yet elegant, note card.

Let me know if you're interested in this set OR the fabulous note cards- or better yet- BOTH! I love them, I know you will too!

I'm off to make another Kristina Werner Challenge card- with the RIGHT colors... Hope you all had a great weekend. How about that Wings win?! GO WINGS!!


No comments: