Sunday, June 15, 2008

And so they Retire...

Lots of stamp sets, that is!!


Here is the retired list. These sets will only be available now through August 10th, so get them while they last!!

For anyone who order 2 (or more) sets of retired stamps, you can choose another for 50% OFF!!

There are some really great sets on this list, many of which I've been eyeing myself. Now's the time to snag them up- and don't forget about all the sets that have been around for YEARS that are heading to retirement too... like Greetings Galore! Plus, the hostess sets are all leaving us too- if you've been wanting one of them now is the chance!

Another reminder: The In Colors will be gone, too! So- get your ink refills, ribbon, and cardstock because once they are gone, that's all folks! :)

I'm looking forward to showcasing more Sneak Peeks in July- so check back often! I already love Fresh Cuts, so I can't wait to see the rest of the catalog!

No comments: