Friday, June 6, 2008

Ok...

I've been working feverishly on this invites... I finally got a printer to work (after 4 different ones!!), lots of trials, lots of e-mails, calls to people, and Kevin spending hours and hours researching stuff online!! Grrr.

I've been so busy, but I PROMISE I'm going to post something this weekend. I still have a Monday Mojo Sketch I want to do, the color challenge for this week (which has been done before), Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge, and so much more.

I just placed a couple orders at some new sites... Verve Visual & Scrapgal. I've seen a few people use American Crafts Thickers- they are like sticker letters and shapes, but they are made of a few different materials (like foam, or felt, or velvet, or chipboard) so I got some of those. I also ordered two on-sale sets from Verve- one for Graduation & one for Dad's. Very, very cute.

Can't wait to get my new stuff and hopefully next week I'll MAKE time to use it.

Thanks for holding in there for me- I promise I'll be back more regularly real soon!!

No comments: