Saturday, January 17, 2009

A few more...

Here are three more cards I cased...

I've been so short on time and creativity lately that I've been checking out Splitcoast a lot and seeing all sorts of amazing ideas!

I used a cherry blossom stamp from PaperSource.com for this card. I then cut a flower from the Fabulous Flowers set (seee... I love it!!) and stamped a sentiment from Heard from the Heart.

This card used Fabulous Flowers again... SURPRISE! Haha. I stamped the images on glossy card stock and added some rhinestones. I'm trying not to hoard so many supplies this year! I added some Kiwi Kiss ribbon and used the Happy Birthday from my All Holidays set.



I made this card for our friends, Kevin and Kim. They got married on the 10th and their wedding was black and white. How appropriate. I used another one of my favorite sets... Always. The sentiment is from Heard from the Heart. Love that set, too!

No comments: