Saturday, January 17, 2009

January Stamp Club!

Well... Sadly, the club was cancelled for today. The weather is just NOT good out there!! Besides the freezing cold, now we have lots of snow!!

Here are the items we were going to be making...

I cased both of these from ideas I saw on Splitcoast. I changed them both slightly and think they are perfect for Valentine's Day!!




The next idea is perfect for kid's valentine's day treats! I bought some flat suckers on a stick and made these little cards. I saw the idea last year on Laura's blog... ScrapNExtras on my right hand side bar. Check out her work!

Lastly I made my first ever Post-It Note and Pen holder. Super cute!! I used Fabulous Flowers. I am SO sad that it's retiring. I usually don't get so emotional over my stamps... but I LOVE this set! I use it all the time!! Go HERE to see a video of how it's made.


Hope you enjoyed... Check back later. I have a few other cards to post!

No comments: