Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quickie!

Hello all!!

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that my 2nd Stamp Club meeting is today! Check back later for a TON of great Valentine's ideas with the Love You Much bundle... which includes the Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper, AND the new Heart to Heart punch!! All brand NEW items from the Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog- which drops on the 19th!! I can hardly wait for all of you to see it.

It's FABULOUS!!!!

Also... Check my blog often- I'm going to start doing challenges which will be posted on my Upline's blog- See KLOMPENSTAMPERS on the right hand side bar- along with another demo. Have an idea you'd like to be challenged on?! Let me know!

Hope you're all surviving this COLD weather. Brrrr.

See ya later!

No comments: