Monday, May 26, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge

This week the challenge was to case a card by Peanutbee...

**I really need to learn how to link from here! Anyone that can help?! I tried to have Laura, Scrapnextras, help me, but I guess Typepad is set up differently than Blogger and I couldn't seem to figure it out!** ETA: I figured it out!!!!!!


I love Denise's gallery... and the card I choose to case was this one:


I used my Tart & Tangy set, along with the circles from Pick a Petal. My sentiment came from the Lots of Thought set. I got the rhinestones from Target- Marcella by K. Ribbon is SU! Striped- LOVE it!!

Remember that the Tart & Tangy set is ONLY available thru the end of June. Get yours now!!

I'm really pleased with how it turned out and SO glad I got those 3 packs (of 300 each!) dimensionals in the mail on Friday! Hehe.

Happy Memorial Day to all!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I so want those stamps, I just can't afford them right now. Your cards are so cute. BTW, I tried out the rub ons. I don't have internet where I am at so it make it hard.

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Hey Sarah,

Save up a little here and there... they are so cheap for the amount of adorableness!! Hehe