Monday, May 26, 2008

A mini showcase...

I find that I don't post often enough, so here are some recent creations!



The first card was a color challenge on SCS, the same challenge I featured in my Fresh Cuts blog post from yesterday! This time I used Bashful Blue instead of Soft Sky, however.














Since I've been on a kick with the black, purely pomegrante, and soft sky the past few weeks and I've made several cards lately using that combo.



This final card was made for a good friend's b-day, who happens to be an interior designer. I wanted something with really clean lines, but I wanted to throw together some awesome colors too! I pulled out the retired Cool Caribbean and tossed that together with Groovy Guava & River Rock. Love it!!


Really... I'm going to bed. It's way late in my terms!

Enjoy tomorrow as it's "Monday" for us all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you how Jealous I am of all your stuff. You have to come down and visit and provide me with some one on one class time.