Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well... my girlfriend, Meagan, decided on the invites that she wants for her wedding! We spent a little over an hour on Saturday just getting details together and figuring out which papers, style, etc. she would use.

I think they are going to look gorgeous once they are complete! She has to give me a count this week and then I have to order supplies. Once I get everything I'm going to dig right in.

In the meantime, I had another person interested in invites (a daughter of Kevin's Aunt's co-worker). So, I made a couple more samples and sent them along with the others I had made for her to look at.

Here they are: The first is a gatefold with a scallop & riboon enclousure.
















The second one is a two fold card- it opens twice to reveal the final product. I really think it's a cute card, but it would be a LOT of cardstock and work for wedding invites!!


For both invites I used Shimmery White SU! cardstock, along with Rose Red & Regal Rose from SU! as well. The patterned paper is from Papertrey Ink and I think it's super cute for invites!! LOVE it!

What do you think?


Reminder: May 16th,
Alzheimer's Fundraiser Open House!!
1-3pm OR 7-9pm

If you need further detials, let me know! I'm hosting it at MY house- their will be lots of demonstrations, make-n-takes, specials by the HOUR, door prizes, offers for $ money upcoming orders or for hosting a workshop, class sign-up, and more!!

If you want to see how easy it is to create a scrapbook page- come with a couple pictures and I'll make on for you on the spot!

Hope to see you all here!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You will be doing this full time in no time. Great work. Me=Jealous!