Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...

So, I know I haven't posted much lately!

I've been busy with things in my personal life and I truly haven't stamped much at all in the past few weeks. I have a Kristina Werner challenge still sitting on my desk (of course it's past the deadline, but I don't care) and I have cards to make for orders as well.


I also got a huge Christmas card order from the hair stylist (60 criss cross cards for her to send to clients with 1/2 off, free color, etc.); I have a workshop for Laura @ my house on Saturday; a World Card Making Event @ Amy's on the 4th of October; and Kevin's aunt Peg scheduled a workshop for the first of November and wants one Thanksgiving card and one Christmas card to be demo'd; AND on top of those I have my Stamp Camp starting in November too!


I'm busy- and I love every minute of it!!!


If you are interested in Christmas cards or a fall/winter workshop please don't delay in setting one up! :)


Here is a card I made recently for my friend Heather, who is due in October with her first little one!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, I know it seems like forever since you posted. I got promoted to Sr. Associate. hehe.

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Did you sign someone up underneath you?! What's new with the business??

Sarah said...

I think it is just because my mom and I have been buying so much.