Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Virtual Garage Sale!!

Below are all the retired Stampin' Up! items I currently have for sale! There are lots, so be sure to scroll down! Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the condition, sentiments, or anything else you may want to know. You can leave questions here or e-mail me: stampinfanatic@hotmail.com.

Like any good garage sale, items are priced but feel free to make me an offer! :)

Stamp Sets for Sale:

Quirkey Alphabet $15

Happy Harmony $12

Love Ya Bunches $8 SOLD!!Eclectic Backgrounds $6

In Any Event $12

Gently Falling $6
Shapes & Shadows $8
Love Notes $8 SOLD!!
Background Sampler $6

Paint Prints $6

Tags & More $4 SOLD!!

Figures of Speech $12 SOLD!!
Fun Filled $10

Little Hellos $8
Simple Somethings $6
A Little Love $6 SOLD!!

Fabulous Four $8 Painted Posies $10
NEW! Just Delightful Simply Scrappin Kit $12 (reg. $19.95) SOLD!!
Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, & Barely Banana
Several sheets of cardstock and Designer Series papers-along with 4 pages of Die Cut stickers!



Also: I have several packs of retired Designer Series paper (all double sided). If you are interested in getting a pack of 6x6 sheets, please let me know.
** You may not receive each design available in a pack; Available as supplies last **

Some packs I have available are: Cutie Pie, Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Wintergreen, Holiday Harmony, Bali Breeze, Jersey Shore, East Coast Prep, Ginger Blossom, Dashing, Berry Bliss, Afternoon Tea, & Olive Press.

I also have several sheets of rub-ons left... If you purchase 4 sets I'll throw in some rub-ons!! :)

Payment: Can be accepted through paypal, money order, check, or cash on delivery (local residents only). If you pay by check, it must clear before I will mail items. US Sales only (SU! Rules!). Additional shipping charges may apply.

No comments: