Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kristina Challenge... My Idea!!

So... a few weeks ago Kristina asked for ideas on her forum. She wanted pictures that she could use for the color challenge. I immediately had in mind this great shower curtain from Pottery Barn Teen. I LOVE that magazine!!! Sooo... I send her the link and this week's combo is from MY pic choice! Woot!!




Sadly... I have NOT been very creative lately. So... I cased a card from Beate (I had been wanting to try the emerging color technique for a while) and made a second quick christmas card for my stash of "to be sold" items.




I'm starting to book up for the month of October and November. If you're interested in a workshop or class, please let me know ASAP. Also... I have only TWO spots left for my stamp camp that begins in November. See this post for details.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Both are darling! In the first one, the stamp even matches the inspiration picture!

Savitri said...

Both are cute!!! So motivated you :)

Sarah said...

I love the holiday card. I totally borrowed the idea and made some similar to yours!