Monday, September 1, 2008

I really HAVE been creating!!

I wanted to share lots of things I've been busy with! I wanted to prove to everyone that although I haven't posted much lately I have been working on things!!

First is a anniversary card for my Jen and her fabulous hubby, Derek. They celebrated 7 yrs together on the 31st and I couldn't be happier for them!

2 scrapbook pages for my mother's best friend, Jeannie. She is having a big bash on the 6th for turning the big 5-O.




And... My first diaper cake. For my cousin Shantelle's shower to be held on the 13th of September. She is having a little girl and her theme is butterfly's, dragonfly's, flowers, and pastel colors. Lovely.


Hope you're all well... Keep your eyes open for an e-mail from me about Stamp Club. :)

-K

No comments: