Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catalog Pre-Order

Here are a couple new cards I've made for some orders I'm catching up on!!




This last card is a hostess set, Sweet Dreams. Still available through August 10th- contact me for details on hosting a workshop & remember my sale on retired sets: Buy any 2 retiring sets and get a 3rd for 50% OFF!!

I'm also offering a special catalog pre-order....


Reserve your new fall catalog before August 1st and pay only $5 (regularly $9.95). Also- get 10% off ANY purchase you make in August from the NEW catalog!!


Sounds like a good deal to me :)


And... for those of you who want to book parties in September, e-mail me! Remember the August offer as well (in the previous post).
Expect some more challenges from me this week! I'm almost done with all the special orders I had so I will actually have time to stamp for myself! I can hardly wait!

No comments: