Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kristina... the last thing before my vaca!



I couldn't miss another Kristina challenge!! I'm in a mad dash to get all my stuff ready for vacation (ie. me overpacking and not wearing half the clothes, jewelry, or shoes I'm taking and knowing this but still taking it ALL!!! ) but I managed to bust out a quick card. Under 30 mins... WOW!



Not my FAV creation, but it's alright for being a quick card.
No time for a recipe, basically just all the colors, build-a-brads, & the Always set.
See ya again on Monday!! Have a great week, ladies!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Your card is lovely! I love it!

Kadee said...

This turned out very cute!

Traveling Mama said...

Cute card! Best wished for the vacation!

Sherri said...

Very pretty - I really like the build-a-brad!

Shawntel said...

I like the cool medalian with the build-a-brad! Sweet!

Julia Aston said...

Very nice! love the BG stamping, bird and scalloped edge! have a great vacation!