Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Catalog Sneak Peek

Stay tuned...

My beloved SU! box arrived today with all my new ink pads, sets, and paper. I'm going to be a card making machine tonight!!!

I cannot wait to share all the goodies with you all- remember my special (scroll down for details). Book a party and get ALL sorts of great incentives!!

Laura- Let me know when in September you'd like to do it. Let's make a game plan now so you can get your wish list together when the new catty hits in August!! :)

Everyone: Retiring sets are only available for a short time longer!!

Here are some I currently have for sale:

Simple Somethings
Fabulous Four
Figures of Speech
Little Hellos
Fun Filled
In any Event

Please e-mail(stampinfanatic@hotmail.com) me to get prices, conditions, or photos of these sets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine came in too yesterday. I made one card last night. I am going to make a bunch this weekend. Post your ideas ASAP so I can see them!