Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fall/Winter 2oo8 Sneak Peek & a SPECIAL from me!

I'm sure most of you will recognize this set... It's Fresh Cuts which will be in the NEW catalog. I got this awesome color combo from Mary, who has posted LOTS of great sneak peeks of the newest sets! I adore her work- check it out! I've cased some of her newest cards because she has such GREAT ideas!!


Recipe:
Going Gray, Whisper White, Soft Sky, & YoYo Yellow cardstock
Fresh cuts & Sincere Salutations Sets
Whisper White craft ink & Versa Mark
White grosgrain ribbon & silver thread

And... here is another NEW set: Wow Flowers!

I made three different kinds of "thank you" cards for recent customers & potentional hostesses. Watch the mail- maybe you'll get your own!! ;)




Recipe:
The NEW In Colors... Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, & Pacific Point Cardstock & Ink
Whisper White cardstock
White Grosgrain ribbon

The next card is also from Wow Flowers... I added in the color Baja Breeze and colored my white grosgrain ribbon to match my cardstock! Such a simple trick (I just used me blender pen to pull the color and then colored the ribbon and let dry- there are lots of ways it can be done) and it gives the ribbon such a great match to ANY color!


The next card is using another set, Heard from the Heart. I've been needing LOTS of birthday cards lately, and I love this sentiment. I cased this from Mary, too. I LOVED her Kindness card(which includes a great tutorial on the new scallop punch- I SO shoula bought that!!) so I mimicked that with this new designer series paper: Bella Rose. I also introduced the final new In Color here as well, Pink Pirouette. I finished the card with some rhinestone brads from the Fire collection. Think they add a super classy touch!

** Here is my special for the Fall/Winter 2oo8 Catalog **

Spend $15 from now through August- then get the new catalog for only $5!
Spend $30, get it for $3
Spend $50, get it for FREE

OR

Host a workshop through September get the new catalog for FREE and get $20 in FREE merchandise!!

Watch for some more posts in the next couple days with MORE sneak peeks... I have awesome designer paper, another amazing set, buttons, and lots of ideas!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I so should have gotten the WOW florwers