Thursday, July 10, 2008

Decor Elements



Here they are!!

I love the way they turned out (although this is a 3 piece set, one of them wouldn't stick to my wall!! I think it's because of the location-above my stairs and hard to get to) and now I can't wait to use the other set I have to make something else fabulous!

Let me know if you're interested in these, I will send you a catalog. This is just the first set of many to come. I'm loving all Stampin' Up!'s new stuff. My catalog pre-order is on the way- I'll post some cards with the new In-Colors when it arrives!


The next pic is part of my cousin's grad gift- a tumbled tile with a photo of herself. I just love the way it turned out. I sprayed it with acrylic to seal it all up when I was done. The pink photo box is decorated with her name (using Thickers by American Crafts) and an embossed image from Doodle This in the upper left hand corner. I pulled out some awesome & super thick black ribbon to tie it up. Inside the box is a gift I'm sure she'll love and will come in handy (and of course it's something to do with stationary! ;) )

And of course I couldn't leave without posting a card!! This was made for our good friends who just had their second child- a baby boy named Mitchell Andrew. Too sweet!!



No comments: