Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New, New, New!!

I received my new catalog today.... WOW!!!

I love the entire thing- so much NEW and awesome stuff. So much stuff that I KNEW the last catalog needed; like the colors that are in each designer series pack, and lots of techniques throughout the book!

The new IN colors are awesome... and seeing them in action with the other colors makes me love them even MORE!!

Also... There are LOTS of great new promos!!

Here is one I am loving already: 15% off NEW die-cut stamp sets starting August 11th.

Join SU! for only $99 with one of these great starter kit offers, starting August 11th. There are three to choose from: Stampin', Scrappin', or Decor Focused. As always, you can customized the items to suit your needs! OR get more with the originally starter kit and get a FREE stamp set, too! There has never been a better time to join! Even if you want to be hobby demo, think of the discounts you'll recieve!

And, the Big Shot machine- a special SU! exclusive edition, well equpied for all sorts of die-cutting, embossing, and more!! Available September 2nd.

Also... the 2nd phase of Decor Elements drops on the 15th of September. And this reminds me... I placed one on my car so I will be sure to take a picture and post it for you ASAP!

There are tons of new & beautiful ribbons and styled silver hodgepodge is back (along with the addition of styled vanilla, too!). Tart&Tangy (along with the fabulous rub-ons, designer series paper, and die-cut flowers to match!!!) made the catty, as well as some of my other favorite sets: Season of Joy and Full of Life!! I'm estatic!

I can't wait to share more of the catalog with you... watch for updates often!
And... be sure to check out my NEW demonstrator website. You can even order ONLINE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the new catalog!