Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick 'lil update...

Hello ladies!!

Wanted to show you that in fact I HAVE been creating lately. At a snail's pace, I might add! ;)

This card uses the NEW pink pirouette from the latest in colors. The DSP is retired, but I think it looks lovely together!

Another card using NEW in colors: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, & Baja Breeze; I used a retired set, Essence of Love and my brand new Martha Stewart Butterfly punch- I love it!!


A card I made as a CASE of one from Splitcoast. I really love these colors... and the current set: Fresh Cuts.


And... a semi-Taylor CASE. I loved her idea of "2 u" after Happy Birthday. I also wanted to bust out my chipboard since I never use it! I used Pacific Point (NEW In Color) for the base, and Bella Rose DSP along with Old Olive ribbon and a marker to color in the "u".


Hope you are all well... I was thrilled to hear this little tidbit- on my hubby's Fantasy Focus Pod Cast there was a chat about the funniest HS mascot names... My HS, Mt. Clemens was ranked #3. Go Battling Bathers!! Yes, like to take a bath!! Look into it- Mt. Clemens was once the home of the famous Salt Bath's WAY back. Ahh... the history of the tiny town I grew up in. Hehe.


**ETA: I totally forgot my watermarks! Ugh. I was in such a hurry to get these up. Oh well... I'll go back and add them later. **

No comments: