Sunday, August 17, 2008

We ROCK!

So... It's not a card, but I've been trying to get some pages made lately!! I used the sketch that Kristina posted here. She's had some back problems and hasn't been able to do the card for Make a Card Monday, although she did have the sketch ready. So- she posted it and wanted us to show her what we came up with. I thought it was the pefect layout for one page of my two page Wright Family Christmas spread.

I used textured pretty in pink paper and all the other accessories are from a Simply Scrappin' kit I got last year.

I did work on some cards the last couple days- I'll post them later if I get the chance!

Hope you all had a great weekend... don't forget about my stamp sets for sale- They are headed on e-bay this week if I don't sell any of them!

Later all!

No comments: