Friday, August 15, 2008

Stamp sets...SALE!!!

Okay... I'm going ahead and posting some MORE stamp sets for sale.

My closet is overflowing and I need some relief!! If you need pictures of anything I have, let me know. Most sets are on E-Bay if you want to see what they look like!

I'll ship to you for an extra charge through priority mail (US only!). If you need shipping, I will calculate it based on your zip code.

If you order more than 4 sets, I'll ship for FREE!!

All sets are AS-IS and a final sale. Ask me any questions you have ahead of time... I'll do my best to be prompt in responses. All the sets for sale have been used, but some only rarely!! Some have staining on the wood or stamp, but this will not affect their performance.

You can pay by pay-pal, credit card, or check (but I'll have to wait for it to clear before I ship!).

Here they go:

A Little Love $6
Background Sampler $6
Fabulous Four $8
Figures of Speech $12
Fun Filled $10
Eclectic Backgrounds $6
Gently Falling $6
Happy Harmony $12
In Any Event $12
Little Hellos $8
Love Notes $8
Love Ya Bunches $8
Paint Prints $6
Painted Poises $10
Quirky Alphabet, Upper $15
Shapes & Shadows $8
Simple Something's $6
Tags & More $4

E-mail me: stampinfanatic@hotmail.com to claim your sets! I'll send back an invoice for your payment!

Thanks ladies... Enjoy!

No comments: