Sunday, March 23, 2008

And the winners are....

Since I only had THREE comments, everyone won!!

Sorry I couldn't post earlier, we've been having problems with our internet. I will extend it, and have you get back to me by 9pm (EST) on Tuesday night to redeem your prizes!!

The three winners said the following:

Phyllis: "I like the Sassy Suzie on page 20, because the sayings are so fitting for us old ladies!"

Laura: "I really like the Just Celebrate Set on page 8 and the Full of Life Set on page 22 because you can get several uses out of them!"

ghazel: "My favorite stamp sets from Occasions Mini Catalog are Live Your Dream, Time for You and Essence of Love. I also love the new Rub-ons."

ghazel - Please e-mail me (stampinfanatic@hotmail.com) with your mailing address and info on where to send the stamp set.

** If you have a preference of which set you receieve, let me know! I will do it on a first come, first serve basis. **


If sets are NOT redeemed by Tuesday, March 25th @ 9pm (EST) thne I will offer some more blog candy in the next two weeks- so watch for it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, we all won! I'll take the So Many Scallops set if it isn't already spoken for! Otherwise, I'll take whatever you feel like giving me!