Thursday, March 27, 2008

More 3x3 boxes...

The girls that I work with and I have been sneaking around for over a month!

One of my co-worker's, Kristie, is pregnant with her first, a girl, to be named Delayna Dessa. How sweet!! I came up with an idea to throw her a mini shower during a lunch hour. From there it turned into a mini shower @ Linda's house- who happens to be like our mom. She is my mom's age, has two grown children of her own, LOVES to throw parties, lives on a lake, and is the closest to Kristie of us all.

So... tomorrow the gig is finally up!! We're working til 2pm, then heading to Linda's to celebrate the new baby. Here are the things I made for Kristie...

2 little 3x3 boxes filled with 30 cards to be used as Thank You's for her "real" shower which she'll have on April 12th.

The flower scallop box has a tag on the top that says "adorable" and the butterfly scallop box has a tag on the top of it that says "welcome"... I'm loving the new Hodgepodge Hardware from the Occasion Mini and I've been using it a lot!! You can see it on the Tart & Tangy box in the post below, as well. There are several kinds of hardware in the box, I'll post some more pics of cards I've used it on this weekend.

I also included a picture of the basket three of us put together because it's just sooo cute!! I wrapped it in cellophane and tied it with an adorable ribbon that I got from... gasp!... the Dollar Tree!!





2 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

I love it!!! Great job once again.

Sarah said...

how do you make the boxes? I so want to make one. CAn you send me the directions?