Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chair anyone?

This card was part of the Tecnique Lovers Challenge at Splitcoast. It's called Faux Cloisonne' and you are suppose to find images in a magazine of flowers, etc. then, emboss in gold around those images, cut out and create a card. I've seen some really awesome pieces of work!!


I took an hour yesterday to go through 4 magazines from work and found lots of great images to use. This particular card comes from an ad for a chair!! I loved the stripes and I thought that it was adorable even though it doesn't exactly satisfy the challenge requirements. I also embossed several other pages to use for later dates.

I had alot of fun with it, and here is another card I made with it by CASEing some work by Mary @ Stampin' Pretty.

You can see her blog by clicking the link on the left. I used a potted flower image for this one from "Better Homes & Garden".


Enjoy!

No comments: