Monday, March 31, 2008

Challenges, Challenges...



This card was made to satisfy THREE Splitcoast challenges! One was the Ways to Use It Challenge where you need to spray something... I choose to do the water misting technique with markers.

This card was also a color challenge: Soft Sky, Basic Gray, & Whisper White. I really LOVE that color combo- very elegant and soft.

And... I used the sketch from Beate's Blog- Fresh & Fun. It was this weekend's sketch challenge.

Now... I am off to work on some more challenges- an inspiration challenge from something around the home & a Featured Stamper Challenge (Laura of ScrapNExtras). I can't wait to get started!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Always Set
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Gray
Ink: Soft Sky, Versa Mark
Punches: Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Mini hole punch for holes in scalloped edge
Other Tools: None
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon- Gray is from the Dollar Tree and white SU!, Clear acrylic from Build-a-Brad for the "Always" sentiment.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very Cute, I need some more colors.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Awesome work combining three challenges!