Sunday, March 16, 2008

So you want a FREE stamp set?!



I'm glad you decided to stop by!! Hang on for some awesome BLOG CANDY!!

Just because Sale-A-Bration has ended (well, technically it ends tomorrow) doesn't mean you still can't get some FREE stamps!!

I'm offering THREE brand NEW and UN-MOUNTED Sale-A-Bration sets. The sets are Birthday Whimsy (shown in the card on the left, part of the Splitcoast Challenge- Ways to Use It: Patterned Paper), Lots of Thoughts, and So Many Scallops.

In order to be entered to win one of the FREE sets you must leave me a comment telling me what things you LOVE from the new Occasions Mini Collection. There is a link to the catalog on the left hand side of this page under the "Links I Visit" headline. Enjoy the catalog... there really are SO many great things to love!

Look back to past posts to see some of the great buys I've already made! Including the Tart & Tangy Set (& the Lots of Thoughts set!) that I used to make THIS card:

I will end the contest on Friday, March 21st at 9pm (EST time). I will choose the 3 winners by using Random.org. I will then post here to let the winners know they are the choosen ones!! I will give the winners until Monday, March 24th at 9pm (EST time) to claim their prize. You may either leave me another comment here or e-mail me... stampinfanatic@hotmail.com.

Best of luck to you all... I absolutely LOVE these sets and hope they will inspire some of you!

-Kristin :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyway I like the Sassy Suzie on page 20, because the sayings are so fitting for us old ladies!

I loved that card you made with the pomagrde, black & gray! Sure I didn't spell that right!

I am going to get together with you and purchase some paper and things so that I can work on my pictures. I also need to go buy some books & stickers, since I am not a stamper!

I will talk to you later!
-Mom

Laura Lee said...

I really like the Just Celebrate Set on page 8 and the Full of Life Set on page 22 because you can get several uses out of them!

Ghazal(ghazal_31005@yahoo.com) said...

My favorite stamp sets from Occasions Mini Catalog are Live Your Dream, Time for You and Essence of Love. I also love the new Rub-ons.