Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pumpkin and Choco...?!


Not sure if I am a big fan of this color combo... Kevin already voiced his opinion (and while he does like the birdie, he's not sure about much else!). What a shame!!

I got ANOTHER box of goodies in the mail yesterday and it included some of the things seen here: Jumbo Eyelets, Always Stamp Set, Photo Corner Punch and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. Somehow I had used ALL of my Pumpkin Pie cardstock!! I guess it's a favorite of mine!

I listed the recipe for the card below, but I did use a few new techniques!

One is the rock & roll technique. Use a light colored ink pad, stamp the entire stamp, then roll the edges of the stamp in a darker color. I did this on the both the bird & the sentiment.

Also, the mini medallions- stamp a scallop then... attach your punched scallop to a piece of computer paper (I just used a piece of scotch tape on the back) and then place the scallop back inside the punch & rotate it so that you will re-punch making the little points. Got it?! It's really easy, but if you need a visual, let me know!

I'm still (anxiously) awaiting for some replies to my blog candy offer... I'm kinda sad that no one has replied!; Except my mom who didn't know how to leave a message on here- which, if thats the case, let me know!! I can definately walk you through how to leave a comment WITHOUT having to sign up!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Always Set
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper: Summer Picnic (pumpkin pie dots) & Jersey Shore (pumpkin flowers)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: 1 1/4", 1 3/8", Photo Corner, 1/8" (for eyelets), scallop punch(made mini medallions)
Other Tools: Crop-o-dile
Accessories: Satin ribbon

No comments: